Monday, June 26, 2023

Damn This Drain!

Yet another follow up appointment with my PS today, hoping this last drain is coming out. Nope. It sure isn't. Well fuck me. It's going to be another week. Dammit. No thanks to the god damn infection. Had that not happened, that drain would be out today and I wouldn't have to dick around with it anymore. Today was not my lucky day.

I also mentioned my hysterectomy, which is incorrect. It is actually an oopherctomyr (removal of the ovaries) that I am scheduled for next month. I was told that is too soon, and go with the rule of 3 months. The next surgery shouldn't be for three months. Damn. But with that, perhaps a dual surgery. Oopherctomyr and touch up all at once. I am going to see if I can make that happen. Yahoo! One more surgery instead of two? Yes, please!

I was also informed today that at weeks 3-4 is likely when I will start to feel really good. Awesome, because tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my surgery, holy shit, already! It seems like it's taken a long time to get to where I'm at and then not, almost like I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already. Wow, time is flying.

So one more week of this drain and all it's inconveniences, but then hopefully that is it. I am looking forward it being gone. If it wasn't so mother fucking hot out, I would love to go for walks, but when I left the house at 845a this morning to go to my doctors appointment and it was already 90 degrees out, fuck taking walks. Not happening. Not right now.

So I will stay in the air conditioning, continue taking it easy and get the rest I need. Let's get healed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...