Friday, November 3, 2023

I Am Free! No More Restrictions!

That's right! I am free. It's been 6 weeks since my surgery and I have no more restrictions! At least that's what I was told, so I am running with that, maybe literally!!

I can do whatever I want. No more exercise restrictions, lifting restrictions, activity restrictions, sex restrictions, and the list goes on and on. Yahoo!

I am looking forward to doing all the things, although I have been down for the count for so long, it is going to take me some time to get my stamina built back up. I have slowly been working on it; weather contingent, I take my dogs for a walk twice a day. I figured that was a good, healthy way to start because I needed to "take it easy". It's a good introduction for me, and gets the pups out getting some exercise too.

I still haven't decided on nipple tattoos. The 3D tattoos look so realistic it's crazy. Part of me thinks, just get them, and complete the circle of looking as much like "normal" as I can, and the other part of me thinks, fuck, I have been through enough, why do more to myself? But, there's a huge pro in 3D nipple tattoos. Not only for aesthetic purposes, but because I had a double mastectomy, all my nerves were cut, and therefore I have no feeling in my chest. Well hell, basically from my breasts down to below where my belly button used to be! NO feeling. It's weird, and I get ghost itching, which super sucks.

So what to do, what to do? If I end up deciding to go the route of 3D nipple tattoos, I will have them done next month, in December sometime. If not, I am completely done with all this! All this time I have waited! Wow! 

So I am going to ponder my options a bit longer, and once I make a decision, I will share it. What to do, what to do? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...