Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Guess Who's Back.........

Guess who's back? Back again............(Thanks Eminem for those lyrics spinning around in my head when I am ready to write this blog and I was thinking of a title 😀 )

I am back oh so soon, sooner than normal I guess. But I have more to tell, which is why I am here when I am.

I went for my final post op appointment today with my PS. Yahoo! Last one! He said I look great (and I completely agreed). He said I have nice symmetry (and I do), so everything is great. He is very happy with the way my incisions look on my hips as well as my flaps and how they are healing up too. Perfect! I think the same! He said "you're doing great!" and I told him I couldn't have done it without him and thanked him profusely. He also mentioned that I am still very swollen, and even if I am, I feel like I look so different. Different, better. He said my swelling is going to last about another 3 months! Yikes!

I am nearing the end of my restrictions with him too, which is fabulous! I am tired of being told what to do! LOL. Not really, but it'll be nice to be able to do whatever soon. Not having to think about lifting this or that, or moving this way or that way, or not! 

He mentioned the next step, wait, what? The next step?!? I totally forgot! I think I have been so focused on my current healing that I forgot all about it. He mentioned nipple tattoos. Holy shit, that's right. I can do them or not and to be completely honest, I don't know if I am going to do them, or not. I have time to consider it though. If I decide to go through with them, I will have them done in December. That's right, wrapping up 2023 with a bang! It'll be new year, new me, all over again, but to live the best life yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...