Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I’m Here, I’m Here

Yes, I‘m here. Perhaps a bit behind, but I am here. I have been so busy, and as much as I have been meaning to update this, the end of the day comes and I am beat. Just exhausted and wiped out. Perhaps that’s a good thing though, seems like things are getting even more back on track and back to “normal”. My new normal that is.

I have 42 days until my next surgery. Wow. That isn’t long. Not long at all. I scheduled an appointment today for my next CT scan which will be in about a month. I thought I no longer needed scans. Hmmm. It’s like, just kidding, go fuck yourself. We are still going to poke at you. Test you. Great. But then again, these continued tests will be constant reassurances that my cancer is gone and I’ll take that. Let me do whatever it is I need to do and what the doctors say so I never have to deal with this cancer bullshit again. 

So an overall update on how I have been feeling, and all the good and bad stuff. All in all, I have been feeling pretty decent. I have my moments where my arm bothers me and it’s sore for whatever unknown reason. Then there’s my inner thigh that occasionally acts up and feels like I pulled a muscle, and then I walk around limping. That shit isn’t cool. I think sometimes I over do it because I think I can do everything! then that shit reminds me that I can’t. 

I am going to just keep trucking. I can only be up from here…….




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...