Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Let's Talk Poop

Yes, let's talk poop. All things poop. Everyone does it, and no one wants to talk about it, except me, and right here and now. 💩

I just had my first bowel movement in over a week 💩 I was wondering how it was going to go........how it would feel, because my core stomach muscles are tight. I can't laugh for that reason, and the idea of having to have a bowel movement after this whole last week while I've been taking stool softeners, left me skeptical. I mean who wouldn't be thinking...Oh Shit, here we go!

I've been taking a stool softener every day, every 8 hours for a week now. Actually probably longer. I think I started taking them before my surgery. So that made me feel prepared. I have a bidet in my bathroom, so from that aspect I think I was ready to. 💩

And the moment comes, when I know it's coming, and wha-la, magic happened. Easy. The stool softeners worked. Like they should have. What a relief. Love the bidet. 💩

So I've now test the poop waters, and we are all good! So for those that were wondering, now you know 💩 Easier than I expected!

And another poop today, so twice in one day, and just as easy. For one of the things I hate doing, I am glad it's been so simple! 💩

Just kidding, third time is a charm! I don't think I've ever felt better or pooped as much (except when I had to prep for my colonoscopy). 💩



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...