Monday, June 12, 2023

Still Loopy

So I think I am still loopy. I remembered what I wrote when I updated my blog after surgery, but I think I am still loopy because there are so many thing I wanted to add that I totally forgot about, so here I am again. 

Things I didn't know, until I knew..........laughing, not the thing to do. Not now anyways while my stomach is healing. I was watching a movie last night, laughed, and immediately discovered that is not going to be happening again. A few minutes later, I got my second reminder. It is so hard not to laugh when you want to.

I didn't realize how much caffeine there was in so many things until I got put on caffeine restriction. This is a huge inconvenience, but I am not worried about it. I think the next three months are going to fly by.

What else can I say? I forgot to mention that I no longer have a belly button! Yep, that's right. I asked my doctor the morning of surgery and he said they can "make" a new one, but he would not recommend it. He said there is no use for it, and I agree. I think I will just go without. No more belly button piercings ever again for me. Lol. I am way past that phase of my life.

My boobs are still way swollen and bruised. They look a lot bigger than I think they will end up being. I think the scars will heal very nicely overall. Still cannot see my stomach one, and that'll be a few weeks yet. 

Everything with my drains are working out great. I still don't like them, but they seems way more manageable than they did last time and that's with having 2 more! Wow. The first two should be out in a. week. I cannot wait!

That's all for now. Just enjoying daily showers again and the comfortable sleep I have been getting.


Here I am, current state. At least I can wear regular shorts. I no longer have to wear a bra and today is my first day without. I 💗 it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Post, And I Am Closing This Chapter Of My Life

Today is December 18, 2023. 2 years ago to the day, I had the mammogram that would forever change my life. And here I sit, 2 years later, ca...